November 15, 2019
Join us for Friendsgiving in the Barn at Mount Hope Farm with luscious local food given a tasty twist.
Tickets are $85 per person for members or $95 for non members on Eventbrite, or by calling the Farm: 401.254.1745.
Relax by the fire, and indulge in a variety of culinary treats:
Seasonal passed hors d’oeuvres, plus charcuterie, deviled eggs, salami, bratwurst, house made brown bread.
Signature cocktails are a Cranberry Mule (vodka, cranberry juice, ginger beer, garnished with cranberries and lime) or a Stone Wall (rum, apple cider, simple syrup, ginger beer, with a sliced apple garnish).
Food stations including:
- grilled kale, medjool dates, toasted walnuts, parmesan and white wine vinaigrette
- Brussels sprout slaw, with almonds, dried cranberries, shredded parmesan and honey mustard vinaigrette
- Tempura salmon, sweet potato chips, with dill remoulade
- Petit penne, quatro formaggi, and grilled vegetables
- Baby back ribs with apricot molasses sauce
- Fried chicken Mac and Chees with smoked Gouda mornay, cheddar cheese and bacon crumble
Dessert includes deconstructed apple pie parfaits
Coffee and Tea